Method (click to mark as completed)
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 4 hours (+ de-pressurising time)
- Place the soy sauce, honey, hoisin sauce, currants, olive oil, garlic, ginger, Chinese five spice, onion and chilli in the cooking pot of the multi cooker and stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Add the chicken, breast side down and secure the lid. Press the SLOW COOK function to cook for 4 hours.
- At the end of the cooking time, leave on KEEP WARM to release pressure naturally. When the pressure has released, carefully take the chicken pieces out and place on a chopping board to rest for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the corn flour to the cooking pot, stir and replace the lid. Press the MANUAL function and cook for 1 minute. Leave to KEEP WARM.
- Meanwhile, shred the chicken using 2 forks and place on a serving platter. Pour the sauce over the top and serve hot with fluffy white rice sprinkled with slices of spring onion.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)